Monday, September 12, 2005
- Name: Matt Dillon
- Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States
Having been a registered Architect from 1992 through 2008, I now specialize in consulting with architectural and engineering firms to make the most of their Revit and AutoCAD Architecture / AutoCAD MEP software. I am also a regular speaker at Autodesk University.
- Thoughts on Katrina
- The Rumors are Just that - Rumors
- OK, Who's the Turkish Guy/Gal?
- New Dirt Lover's Blog
- Robin Capper Merges Mind Manager with Project Brow...
- I'll See You at Autodesk University
- Correction to "Divisions to Manage Design Options"...
- Using Divisions to Manage Design Options
- Autodesk Issues Update for CUI Issues
- A Site for Autodesk Old-Timers