Monday, December 01, 2008
- Name: Matt Dillon
- Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States
Having been a registered Architect from 1992 through 2008, I now specialize in consulting with architectural and engineering firms to make the most of their Revit and AutoCAD Architecture / AutoCAD MEP software. I am also a regular speaker at Autodesk University.
- Autodesk White Paper on Revit Performance
- Send in those error reports!!
- Revit MEP 2009 - Coordinating Space Tags
- Shaan Hurley Brings the Infamous Matt Murphy Clay ...
- Autodesk University - Classes Announced
- Rendering Examples from Revit Architecture 2009
- Rendering Changes in Revit 2009
- New Features of AutoCAD Architecture 2009
- Automated Keynoting in Autodesk Revit
- Achtung! Presenters and Instructors