Friday, April 20, 2007

Unmoderated Comments Found!!!

For some reason, after finally updating my Google account, there were a bunch of unmoderated comments to past posts sitting there unattended, some dating as far back as July of last year! It must have something to do with the fact that I have had text recognition and post monitoring turned on due to spammers. I'm still leaving post moderation on, because the rat-bastids are still trying to get through.

For what it's worth, I've published all valid comments to my posts (positive or negative) and rejected all spam.

I only have two additional comments on the matter:

1) My sincerest apologies to anyone who was inconvenienced (sorry, Melanie - don't beat me next time you see me), and hopefully it won't happen again.

2) All spammers must die a slow and painful death!

3 Comments:

Blogger RobiNZ said...

Isn't it a hassle dealing with spam. I think a slow and painful death is too kind for spammers!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Matt Dillon said...

I agree. Perhaps spending eternity staked out over an antbed and being forced to read emails from ex Nigerian government officials wanting to give away millions would be more appropriate :-).

7:28 PM  
Blogger Mistress of the Dorkness said...

I will not beat you... for this offense. :-)

Glad you figured out how to work the comment moderation after all this time, though. Good for you. ~golf clap~

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home