Monday, January 10, 2005

While you're waiting for some REAL content

I finally figured out enough HTML to get some links over on the sidebar (over there ---->) without them looking like garbage, so I'll be posting some hard content soon. In the meantime, check out what my oldest kid did last March with his Boy Scout troop!

Boys Life Cover Story - October 2004

(Give it a minute - it's a big PDF file)

Cover story of Boy's Life Magazine, no less! (That's him in the middle of page 22 :-) - and that's my truck behind all the bikers on the first page (that blurry thing at the bottom of the hill).

This coming weekend we're backpacking into Pike Davis Ranch - it's supposed to be a cold one, too. I like camping, but when it get's below freezing, it stops being fun anymore...

Stay tuned...

1 Comments:

Blogger David Koch said...

At least you will not have to worry about the ice in your cooler melting too quickly. ;-) Good luck on the hike.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home