Friday, April 14, 2006

A Word on Posting

I recently invoked moderation controls on comments on this blog. I tried text recognition and that works great for the automated spamming systems, but believe it or not, there are bazootieheads who post spam comments in person.

While I do sometimes delight in sending them a flame mail in response, I don't like them polluting my blog with their swill, so...

Feel free to comment with positive or negative responses to my posts, as long as it's constructive. I get it via email and approve or disapprove. There may be a delay before you see your comment, because if I go on vacation or camping or something the last thing I take is my computer...

Spammers? Fawgetaboudit!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mistress of the Dorkness said...

I just wanted to see if you'd let me through. ;) I promise, this isn't spam, it's 100% all meat-product.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home